Sunday, December 8, 2013

FS357 and High Ho Ho Hopes!!

I'm so happy to finish a card before another crazy week starts!  Seems there's little time to color and craft during the week!  
 I used Santa Portrait from High Hopes!  I just love this Santa face!  And, it was a pleasure to work with traditional green and red-Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green, to be exact.  I made this card for the FS357 stamper over at Splitcoast
And, am also entering in the High Hopes challenge for the week-High Hopes Santa!
Thanks for coming by!! See you soon!
Cheryl

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Darling Santa and so beautifully colored! I love your paper choices too! Cute, cute!

Chris said...

Hi Cheryl, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Barbara said...

Your card and that Santa are so sweet. Beautifully colored too.

MichelleO said...

What a fun card! Love your coloring on the Santa!
Thanks for joining us at High Hopes!

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh what a fabulous card Cheryl! I especially love how you coloured Santa's beard - I always struggle with that! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at High Hopes :)

Donna said...

Fabulous card Cheryl, love the image and the very festive papers. Thank you for playing along this week at High Hopes Stamps challenge.
hugs
Donna xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Hey sweetheart! You might want to go check the winner post for this challenge! :-)
~Lacey
High Hopes Lead Designer

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin